This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase products from these links, I’ll earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. To read my full disclosure statement, click here
I’ve bought the Write Publish Profit bundle two years in a row because it comes with a year’s subscription to ProWritingAid, my favorite editing software. The entire stack is $49. Usually, a yearly subscription to ProWritingAid is $79. It’s well worth the cost because it goes above and beyond simple grammar editing. While it doesn’t take the place of having beta readers (I have the notes from mine to prove it ), it does help point out weaknesses and strengths in my writing. It has been a huge help in cleaning up my drafts.
Also included in the stack are classes, books on writing, Novel Factory, an extended trial to Campfire, and more resources for writers. Here is a list of what’s included:
- 19 ecourses ($4,2674.99 value)
- 11 ebooks ($79.24 value)
- 3 video masterclasses ($275.00 value)
- 3 exclusive K-lytics Genre Reports ($111.00)
- 50% off professional cover design
- 50% off professional interior book design and formatting
- 6 month pass to a private writer’s community
- ProWritingAid Premium (1 year subscription)
- Novel Factory Basic (1 year subscription)
- Online eCover Creator (1 year subscription)
- Extended free trials to premium software and apps like Authorcats, Storiad Book Marketing Platform, Campfire Pro, Kindle Ranker, and more.
- PLUS: templates, workbooks, checklists, and more…
For me personally, buying it for ProWritingAid alone makes the bundle worth it. If this sounds like something you could use, here is my affiliate link:
The offer ends on June 17th.
If you purchase through my link, I earn a percentage of the sale that will help me to reinvest in my writing.