Please follow the Golden Rule when commenting on posts. Comments that are deliberately malicious, personal insults to anyone, hate speech, or trolling are forbidden. The internet is filled with terrible comment sections. Let’s make this blog a positive safe haven.
In 2009, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. Since this blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, I felt it was important to disclose the following to you, my readers:
- The content of this blog is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have, in fact, used and that I feel will be beneficial to my readers.
- I won’t write fake reviews. I will always give my honest opinion about a product or service whether or not I’m partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so. If I don’t like a product, I won’t promote it. It’s as simple as that.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- Simply Kelsey Jo is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
I firmly believe in honesty in advertising. This blog has been a brainchild of mine for some time now, and I’m not going to tarnish its reputation by including false advertisements. I hope to only share interesting and useful information to you, my readers.
This website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
- It’s a Lovely Life
- Write Publish Profit 3.0 Super Stack
- Kawaii Lands
- Rakuten Advertising (Rakuten Kobo Canada)
How Your Information May Be Used
I may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain www.simplykelseyjo.com;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of www.simplykelseyjo.com, and customize the website for your account;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on ;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
Third-Party Use of Personal Information
I may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize me to share your information.
Additionally, this website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
This website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in this website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, I will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, I may disclose or transfer personal information collected through this website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of my assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against me.
On this website, you may subscribe to my emails, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, I may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows this website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
Every email sent contains a link to unsubscribe at any time. If you need or want your information permanently erased, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will make every effort to erase your data from my mailing list, except for when required by law to keep any information necessary.
You may also send me an email at email@example.com to request access to your personal information for this website.
From time to time, I may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Publicly Visible Information
If you leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible. Your email address will never be available publicly. Users may see your username/first name, Gravatar (only if you have a WordPress account), and website information if you fill out all of the fields when leaving a comment.
This website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact me immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will use my best efforts to promptly remove such information from my records.
I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without my permission.